TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
iPhone 5 should be getting an update soon, presumably iPhone 5S. But, what could that update be? For those Apple fanboys curious of knowing about the upcoming Apple smartphone, there is some interesting information.
For months, the tech media has been hearing about Samsung's Galaxy S4, Nokia's 41MP PureView Lumia device, HTC One, which was unveiled on Tuesday and Apple iPhone 5S and iPhone 6/Math.
As the Mobile World Congress 2013 is around the corner, the tech world is seeing rumors and leaks almost on each passing day. However, Apple has never been a part of the tech show and hence, at this point of time, the rumors and leaks of the company's devices are unexpected.
According to a recent photo posted by iOSDoc citing a reliable source, the seventh generation iPhone will be making use of Apple A7 chipset under its hood. The photo shows an Apple A7 chip on a motherboard plate. This chip is rumored to make its presence even in other devices including iPad 5.
Further, the report also suggests that the CPU cores and the RAM will be doubled hinting at a 1.2GHz quad core processor and 2GB RAM. Also, it is claimed that the RAM frequency will be upgraded alongside enhancing the graphics performance. The GPU will reportedly be PowerVR SGX554MP4 (quad-core) like in the iPad 4, up from SGX543MP3 (tri-core) in iPhone 5.
Unfortunately, the Cupertino tech firm is yet to make a HD display and this is the main reason for iPhone 5S to come with a 4 inch 1136 x 640 pixel display as in iPhone 5. However, the report claims that Siri will be upgraded in iOS 7, while there is no information about the camera and battery that will be incorporated in the handset.
Going by earlier reports, iPhone 5S will have a 4 inch display, unibody design, quad core ARM Cortex A15 processor, 12MP Exmor RS camera, iOS 7, NFC, Retina Display and more.
It is also speculated that the handset will be released between March and July, which is eventually Summer this year.