TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Apple Could Charge $100 More For the Next iPhone, Says Reports
Apple's next and upcoming iPhone has already hit the web with all the rumors and leaks related to the new device. However, it seems like there's more to follow up on with yet new rumors surfacing related to its price tag.
According to reports, Apple is currently negotiating with carriers to charge $100 more for its upcoming iPhone. The new report was first brought to light Business Insider.
Released via a new report from Jefferies analyst Peter Misek, it seems like the new phone will come with a bigger price tag if indeed the prediction falls true.
However, the fact that still needs to be unearthed here is if hard-core fans will indeed be ready to shell out an extra 100 bucks for the new iPhone.
"Our checks indicate Apple has started negotiating with carriers on a $100 iPhone 6 price increase. The initial response has been no, but there seems to be an admission that there is no other game-changing device this year," Misek wrote in his report related to the price hike.
Although Misek hasn't explained as to why Apple need to negotiate with carriers on an iPhone price raise but, according to Business Insider, "it has to do with long-term contracts Apple has with carriers around subsidies."
However, surprisingly enough, this has to go down as a strange move for Apple. And that also at a time when its rivals are going down in price.