TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Apple iOS 7.1 Pushed Out for iPhone, iPad: Now Available for Download
Here's some new updated love from Apple for all its users currently on iPhone and iPad. According to reports, the Cupertino-based technology giant has now pushed out the latest iOS 7.1 update for all the iOS users.
It's been just over a month since Apple last released the iOS 7.1 beta for its users. Now Apple's has pushed the release version of its iOS 7.1 software out to the public with upgraded features and fixes to the devices running on the same platform.
As we expected a few months ago, building up to the update's final release, the new iOS 7.1 comes packed with interface refinements, bug fixes, improvements, and new features. Apart from that, the Apple CarPlay feature has also been introduced with the new update.
The Apple CarPlay feature, as the company suggests, is a "better way to use iPhone while driving. And you can now control exactly how long Siri listens and more."
The new iOS 7.1 software features a number of major revamps to the overall system including new user interface elements, bug fixes and much more. Apart from that, it also addresses a number of complaints iPhone and iPad users had since iOS 7 was first released last September.
iOS device owners with an iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPad (third and fourth generations), iPad 2, and iPad touch (fifth generation) are eligible to download the iOS 7.1 update over the air (OTA) or using iTunes.
The last public release prior to this new build was iOS 7.0.6. Getting the update is also easy. Users just need to go to Settings - Select General - Tap on Software Update.