- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Apple i-pad, The Latest Tech Buzz
Offering a range of exciting features, within days of its launch, Apple iPad has become the latest hot buzz among the tech savvy generation. Though many people refer to it as the updated version of apple iPhone, iPad is the mix of iPhone, iTouch and a full notebook or laptop. This tablet PC has a touch screen and can be used for browsing the net, listening music, watch movies and play games.
The iPad measures 9.56 inches in height and is 7.47 inches wide. It weighs 1.5 kilograms. Full charged battery would last for about 10 hours at a stretch and 30 days in standby mode.
Apple had launched the iPad at a special event at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco. Steve Jobs, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Apple announced the prices. The 16 GB iPad with Wi-Fi and 3G costs 9, the 32 GB iPad with Wi-Fi and 3G costs 9 and the 64 GB iPad with Wi-Fi and 3G costs 9.
Lets take a look at some of its features
In landscape, you get a split-screen view showing both an opened email and the messages in your inbox. To see the opened e-mail only, turn iPad to portrait, and the email automatically rotates and takes the full screen. No matter which orientation you use, you can scroll through your mail, compose a new email using the large, onscreen keyboard, or delete messages with nothing more than a tap and a flick.
A photo can be seen right in the message. You can also save the photos in an e-mail directly to the built in Photos application. And iPad works with all the most popular email providers, including MobileMe, Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, Hotmail, and AOL.
With its unique software features, iPad has many ways to share your photos. The Photos application displays the photos in an album. You just have to tap the album and the whole album opens for you. From there, you can flip through your pictures, zoom in or out or see them in a slide show.
While charging, you can even use your iPad as a beautiful digital photo frame too!
Video and YouTube
The large, high-resolution screen makes iPad perfect for watching any kind of video. You can enjoy anything from HD movies and TV shows to podcasts and music videos.
The YouTube application organizes videos so they"re easy to see and navigate. When you"re watching in landscape, the video automatically plays in full screen.
You can browse by album, song, artist, or genre with a simple flick. iPad even displays album art at full size. You can hear the songs with the powerful built-in speaker or with wired or Bluetooth wireless headphones.
A tap of the iTunes store icon lets you browse and buy music, TV shows, and podcasts. You can also buy and rent movies.
You can use your iPads to find your way. You can view maps with the high-resolution satellite images, You get a close with of the street view, topography of a terrain. All applications use Google services. You can also search for a nearby restaurant or landmark and get directions from your current location.
The large multi-touch screen on iPad lets you see web pages at a size that's easily readable. One can view the pages one at a time. Whether you"re looking at a page in portrait or landscape the page displayed is big and clear.
iPad runs almost 140,000 applications from the App Store, ranging everything from games to business apps and much more.