TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Everyone wants to be the king of Indian handset market, and the Cupertino-based giant Apple is surely one among them. In a bid to revive its fortunes in India, Apple today reintroduced four-year old iPhone 4 in India. Last year, Apple discontinued the iPhone 4 globally; however, Indian consumers now once again shop for the phone.
Amusingly, Apple has decided to re-launch the device for Rs. 22,990. Now it is up to consumers whether they have any interest in getting an iPhone, a four-year old phone, for Rs. 22,990.
If you dig further, Apple iPhone 4 8GB is available via Flipkart India for as low as Rs. 22,649. Last week, there were media reports that Apple might introduce the iPhone 4 8GB for Rs. 15,000 under some buy back scheme.
Well, now it seems that Apple has no plans in place to provide its best selling iPhone at much lower price. We would've expected much lower price for the iPhone 4, since the device was unveiled way back in 2010. It's strange that Apple will continue to sell the hit device at much higher price than expected.
Giving tough competition to Apple iPhone 4 is none other than Samsung Galaxy S3. Yes, you heard it right.
If you think logically Apple iPhone 4 is in direct competition against Samsung Galaxy S3. In fact, you can purchase the Galaxy S3 for under Rs. 23,000 in the market. And also both handsets stand nowhere when it comes to latest hardware.
Once again, Apple has started reselling iPhone 4 in India with lower price tag. Earlier the iPhone 4 (8GB) was available in the market for Rs. 26,500.
Highlighted Specs of iPhone 4
- 3.5-inch LED-backlit TFT display (960 x640) at 326ppi
- A4 chipset; 1 GHz Cortex-A8; 512MB RAM
- 8GB of internal space (non-expandable)
- 5MP rear-facing camera with Auto Focus and an LED Flash
- 720p HD video recording
- VGA quality front facing camera
- iOS 7
Stay tuned to GizBot!