TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Earthquake Of Magnitude 4.0 Hits In UP's Muzaffarnagar District; Tremors Felt In Delhi-NCR
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Airtel Tops 4g Download Speed; Jio Offers Best Consistent Quality
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Airbus A380 To Be Discontinued In 2021
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
- 10 Pointers To Note To Successfully Claim Tax Exemption On HRA
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
Apple iPhone 4 8GB: Top 8 Online Deals to Buy in India at Price of Rs 22,900
Everyone wants to be the king of Indian handset market, and the Cupertino-based giant Apple is surely one among them. In a bid to revive its fortunes in India, Apple today reintroduced four-year old iPhone 4 in India. Last year, Apple discontinued the iPhone 4 globally; however, Indian consumers now once again shop for the phone.
Amusingly, Apple has decided to re-launch the device for Rs. 22,990. Now it is up to consumers whether they have any interest in getting an iPhone, a four-year old phone, for Rs. 22,990.
If you dig further, Apple iPhone 4 8GB is available via Flipkart India for as low as Rs. 22,649. Last week, there were media reports that Apple might introduce the iPhone 4 8GB for Rs. 15,000 under some buy back scheme.
Well, now it seems that Apple has no plans in place to provide its best selling iPhone at much lower price. We would've expected much lower price for the iPhone 4, since the device was unveiled way back in 2010. It's strange that Apple will continue to sell the hit device at much higher price than expected.
Giving tough competition to Apple iPhone 4 is none other than Samsung Galaxy S3. Yes, you heard it right.
If you think logically Apple iPhone 4 is in direct competition against Samsung Galaxy S3. In fact, you can purchase the Galaxy S3 for under Rs. 23,000 in the market. And also both handsets stand nowhere when it comes to latest hardware.
Once again, Apple has started reselling iPhone 4 in India with lower price tag. Earlier the iPhone 4 (8GB) was available in the market for Rs. 26,500.
Highlighted Specs of iPhone 4
- 3.5-inch LED-backlit TFT display (960 x640) at 326ppi
- A4 chipset; 1 GHz Cortex-A8; 512MB RAM
- 8GB of internal space (non-expandable)
- 5MP rear-facing camera with Auto Focus and an LED Flash
- 720p HD video recording
- VGA quality front facing camera
- iOS 7
Stay tuned to GizBot!