TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Apple iPhone 5S is all set to be announced on September 10 alongside iPhone 5C. With hardly a few days left for the global announcement, some wacky details have emerged in respect to iPhone 5S.
According to Fox News Anchor Clayton Morris, whose sources claim that Apple's A7 processor is "running at about 31% faster "compared to the one fitted inside iPhone 5. The Anchor also tweeted "I'm hearing it's very fast ". It seems that A7 chipset will be dual-core supported just like A6 processor. Moreover, 9to5mac claims that Apple is said to be testing 64 bit A7 chipset for iPhone 5S.
"We've independently heard claims that some of the iPhone 5S internal prototypes include 64-bit processor. It's unclear if 64-bit will make the cut, but it's been in testing. We're told that the 64-bit processing will assist the A7 chip in making animations, transparencies, and other iOS 7 graphical effects appear much more smoothly than on existing iOS Devices".
Even acclaimed Apple KGI's Mingchi Kuo, in a recent note, said that 64 bit chipset is a possibility in the near future.
"We reckon A7 will upgrade memory bandwidth spec to LPDDR3 from LPDDR2 adapted by A6, in an effort to improve system performance. Since Apple is in charge of both hardware and OS design, it is capable of minimalizing memory capacity at an optimized state. Therefore, A7's RAM will likely be unchanged at 1GB."
Meanwhile, Morris also tweeted that Apple is planning to use a dedicated motion tracking chipset in the forthcoming iPhone 5S.
" I've also heard there's a separate chip devoted to motion tracking. Should be an interesting camera upgrade."
A lot of interesting stuff is happening, if one believes the above mentioned rumors. The biggest addition of iPhone 5S will be the coming of long speculated fingerprint sensor. Reportedly, iPhone 5S will have a 12MP camera with large F2.0 aperture lens. The phone is said to be made available in three color options: Silver, Black and Gold. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.