TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Tech media reports these days are abuzz with the hottest Apple rumors gossiping about 2013 smartphone plans. There are several reports claiming that the company is working on not one, two but three smartphones for this year.
Meanwhile, a report from a French website Nowhereelse.fr has posted some alleged images of iPhone 5S and iPhone 6 showing the speaker components claimed to be used in the upcoming models. Moreover, the source has a good record for revealing legitimate parts of unreleased iPhone models.
The recent report claims that the images were snapped by an employee who works with the company that supplies components to Apple. One of the pictures show how the speaker module looks on the current iPhone 5 and its similaity on iPhone 5S and iPhone 6.
Further, the report also adds some information on when the handsets will be rolled out into the market. It claims that iPhone 5S will be an incremental update of iPhone 5 and iPhone 6 will have some major changes. The other model speculated to come with a 4.8 inch - iPhone Math will mainly be targeted towards the large sized Android phablets including Galaxy Note 2.
What features to expect?
Going by recent reports, it can be said that iPhone 5S will have a 4 inch display, unibody design, quad core ARM Cortex A15 processor, 12MP Exmor RS camera, iOS 7, NFC, Retina Display and more.
At the same time, iPhone 6 is rumored to come equipped with in-cell touch panel displays and adopt a new technology called Touch On Display.
Also, the tipster has allegedly revealed that the first model will be released in between March and July, which is eventually Summer this year and the second one will be announced by the end of the year.