TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
If you think Apple is doomed then you are wrong, as the Cupertino-based is coming up with iPhone 5S shortly. We have no idea exactly when Apple has planned to announce its next gen handset. Insiders suggest that the phone has been delayed until October.
According to Nowhereelse.fr, the production of Apple iPhone 5S is nearby. The leak allegedly shows batteries made for the iPhone 5S. Going by the images, it is hard to say whether they are made for the next-gen iPhone or not. Even the information about their capacity / size is yet to be confirmed. Is it just a mere coincidence or in real suppliers are ready to manufacture iPhone 5S from next month.
Just a short while ago, FanaticFone got its hands on some rare images of front -facing camera to be used in the forthcoming iPhone 5S. The report claimed that Apple has redesigned both rear and front facing cameras.
Earlier in the year, TechNews reported that that Apple could use Sapphire glass to make its traditional home button capacitive in nature. The use of Sapphire crystal prevents the capacitive touch button from running scratched.
The iPhone 5S is set to have a 4-inch Full HD powered by Sharp's IGZO display, quad -core processor (A7 chipset), 2GB of RAM, 16GB/32GB/64GB of internal memory (non expandable), fingerprint sensor, a 12-mega pixel rear facing camera and 2-mega pixel front facing camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, NO NFC and a 1800mAh Li Ion non -removable battery. Stay tuned to GizBot.