TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Apple's upcoming iPhone 6 is one of the hottest gadgets to trend on Google for a long time. The company has always been in the news for a host of reasons. But, for the time being, none being as big as the information related to the iPhone 6.
According to a recent MacRumors report, Apple might be planning to reveal the forthcoming iPhone 6 at a media event that's set to be held on October 14 this year. Previous to this, the date set for the release was September 16. The information, as always, comes from an insider.
The Latest Apple iPhone 6 Full Specification (Rumor)
"The source notes that a senior Store Leader mentioned October 14th as being an 'immense' day for Apple, adding that the whole month of October would be very busy for stores and the company itself."
So if the insider detail is to be treated with utmost respect, Apple is also said to planning a media event for Tuesday, September 16, to introduce the new device. The date is a month ahead of the device's launch.
"Apple launching the iPhone 6 on a Tuesday would be a change from past years, as the company has launched previous iPhones and most new hardware on a Friday," the MacRumors report states.
"However, the source claims that high customer demand and an ample supply due to a large production effort will motivate Apple to start iPhone 6 sales earlier in the week."
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!