TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Apple's big iPhone 6 reveal is currently on the cards. And already we have seen a host of rumors and leaks to support the existence of the handset. But just before the eventual release of the handset, it seems like cases for the iPhone 6 have gone live in India.
The new iPhone 6 from Apple will go live in the next few hours. However, Daily Objects has started selling cases for the upcoming Apple device already. And all of you wondering what Daily Objects is in the first place, it's basically an Indian brand that offers designer and customizable covers for more than 70 models of smartphones.
As of now, the online retailer is showcasing more than 60 iPhone 6 cases each of which cost Rs 1125 on discount. And although the main focus for us still remian to be the launch of the new Apple handset, it still has to be said that the collection of covers are quite breathtaking with their artsy designs.
Morevoer, these accessories are made from polycarbonate and even feature cutouts for all the buttons that will be on the next generation iPhone. The patterns have been credited to artists from the DailyObjects Designer Community. Others, however, have been branded as originating from the company itself. Users could even customize their own cases with a picture of their choice.
Apple's newest iPhone 6 is currently awaiting a final launch after media around the globe claimed the September 9 event as the most integral platform to launch the handset. The phone has already been seen in the open with a few also claiming that the handset will include NFC-based payments system.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!