TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Apple iPhone 6 Latest Image Leak Show Protruding Camera
Adding up to the rumors, the leaks for the alleged iPhone 6 from Apple's stable has started springing up out of thin air. The latest alleged images of the alleged iPhone 6 has now made it to the online world.
The gallery of purported images reportedly comes from a Foxconn insider which also means that that the device is actually getting tested inside a Foxconn facility. The new iPhone is supposed to be thinner than the other Apple phones, and is reportedly said to come with a protruding rear camera. And one of the leaked images actually justifies that. In fact it is expected to be less than 7mm in thickness.
Moreover, leaked images also show a number of new features and hardwares placed in the device. On the rear side of the phone, on the bottom right, you can make out a sensor. There are speculations about Apple coming up with an application, which will be very much similar to Samsung's S-Health application. Rumors have it that this health care app will feature in iOS 8, including the rumored Healthbook, this could be a sensor that measures a user's heart rate, or some other important health metric.
This features might just make it to the iPhone 6, and the sensors just hints at the very aspect.
So far there are not much details about the device and its specs, buy you can expect few more leaks pertaining to the device in the coming days.