- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Apple iPhone 6 Latest Image Leak Show Protruding Camera
Adding up to the rumors, the leaks for the alleged iPhone 6 from Apple's stable has started springing up out of thin air. The latest alleged images of the alleged iPhone 6 has now made it to the online world.
The gallery of purported images reportedly comes from a Foxconn insider which also means that that the device is actually getting tested inside a Foxconn facility. The new iPhone is supposed to be thinner than the other Apple phones, and is reportedly said to come with a protruding rear camera. And one of the leaked images actually justifies that. In fact it is expected to be less than 7mm in thickness.
Moreover, leaked images also show a number of new features and hardwares placed in the device. On the rear side of the phone, on the bottom right, you can make out a sensor. There are speculations about Apple coming up with an application, which will be very much similar to Samsung's S-Health application. Rumors have it that this health care app will feature in iOS 8, including the rumored Healthbook, this could be a sensor that measures a user's heart rate, or some other important health metric.
This features might just make it to the iPhone 6, and the sensors just hints at the very aspect.
So far there are not much details about the device and its specs, buy you can expect few more leaks pertaining to the device in the coming days.