TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
Apple is anyway in top of news lists everyday with the potential number of rumors and leaks the company is subjected to regarding its new iPhone. And with its September 9 event around the corner, things have started getting hotter with even more rumors.
More details related to the new iPhone 6 emerged after KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo said he doesn't expect a sapphire cover for the new handset. The new iPhone, as you may have known already, is said to come in two different screen variants -- 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch.
Use of sapphire is not primarily new, though. It has already been used on the surface of the Touch ID fingerprint sensor and the rear camera lens of the iPhone 5S and is expected to expand further with the new models. However, Apple might pass up on the screen, according to Kuo.
Nonetheless, the analyst does in fact expect Apple to offer a 128GB variant of the next iPhone, which will also be a considerable jump from the current size of 64GB. And more so with Apple already offering that much space via its iPad lineup.
"Kuo sees other items in store for the new iPhone, according to AppleInsider, including a barometric pressure sensor and a health-related feature that can measure your lung function. A programmable power button may also be on the way," CNET wrote.
But all shall soon be revealed, and more so with its September 9 event coming up soon. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!