TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
If you are looking to buy the more larger variant of the two new iPhones, there might be some bad news for you. Apparently, customers may have to wait three to four weeks to get their hands on Apple Inc's iPhone 6 Plus. This has been due to the large number of shipment orders for the handset.
Apple recently unveiled both the handsets at its recently concluded event. Apart from two different size variants for the new iPhone, Apple also unveiled its new Watch offering for users.
"Response to iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus has been incredible, with a record number of pre-orders overnight. Pre-orders are currently available online or through the Apple Store App," spokeswoman Trudy Muller said, as reported by Reuters.
But Apple has had a history with supply issues for iPhones. "Apple routinely grapples with iPhone supply constraints, particularly in years that involve a smartphone re-design. The latest iPhones come with larger screens and some analysts had anticipated that production issues may keep a lid on initial runs."
While it's unclear whether the supply restraint could limit the number of phones available to consumers, the sources have claimed at the time. Apple, however, has declined to comment on supply chain issues.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!