TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Apple is working on a 4.8-inch iPhone model due later this year, Apple Insider reported on Wednesday, citing a note to investors by the Wall Street analyst Timothy Arcuri of Cowen and Company.
The analysts claim that Apple has already finalized the design of much waited iPhone 6, which would make its appearance with a 4.8-inch display citing supply chain sources.
In addition, the upcoming 4.8-inch iPhone will likely to have fast Wi-Fi 802.11ac connection, and much improved software features. He further clarified that Apple could even make good use of iBeacon, Touch ID, and Passbook like features with its upcoming iPhone.
However, Arcuri remained tight lipped whether Apple is working on a iPhone with a mammoth 6-inch display.
As far as the launch date of iPhone 6 is concerned, the analyst predicted that Apple will likely to announce the newer phone in September. Moreover, the iPhone 5S was an attempt to unlock future possibilities, therefore, the upcoming model would make use of 64-bit A7 processor and Touch ID fingerprint sensor to the fullest.
It also seems that Apple already broke 50 million mark with its latest iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C. Reportedly, analysts have started predicted that Apple managed to shit 50 million units of iPhones in last quarter alone. This month Apple has started selling both the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C in China's largest carrier - China mobile. Apple hasn't officially announced its fourth quarter results just yet.
In India, Apple recently reintroduced four-year old iPhone 4 at a price point of Rs. 22,990. It is largely believed that due to falling sales of high-priced iPhone, Apple took this decision of re-launching iPhone 4 in India. Apple discontinued iPhone 4 last year, when the company officially revealed the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!