TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Apple could announce next iteration to the iPhone 5S in summers 2014. Both the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C, are yet to be made available in most of the territories including India, however, a new report suggest that Apple may announce iPhone 6 early next year.
According to latest note to investors made by Piper Jaffray senior analyst Gene Munster, the Cupertino-based giant will launch the 8th generation iPhone with bigger display. He also said that the new iPhone will launch in September 2014. Munster is the latest analyst who bets on the coming of iPhone 6 next year. Apart from iPhone 6, Apple is also planning to launch a watch and Apple T.V set to boost stocks.
Aside from Munster, another analyst- Brain White also made a statement saying that Apple iPhone 6 would arrive with large display. After meeting with a supplier, the analysts seemed confident enough in respect to bigger-display iPhone.
Our meeting with a tech supply chain vendor highlighted a bigger iPhone is in the works, and our contact expects a launch in the 2Q:14/3Q:14 time frame," White said in an investors note released on Thursday. "Nearly a year ago, our research in Asia uncovered early stage work on a larger iPhone, and we indicated in our Apple initiation report dated 9/4/13 that 'a larger screen size on the iPhone is possible in 2014 that could approach 5 inches. Given today's meeting, we are confident that a larger iPhone (approximately five inches) will become a reality in 2014."
Jefferies analyst Peter Misek also believes that Apple is in advance staged of launching a bigger-display iPhone. The device would have a 4.8-inch screen, claims Misek.
"Despite still seeing risk to CQ4 and FY13 revs, we now believe better [gross margins] will allow Apple to skate by until iPhone 6 launches with its 4.8″ screen," Misek wrote in the note. "We est ~50% of smartphone shipments have >4″ screens and that iPhone 6 will catalyze a large upgrade cycle. The stock is attractive based on the attitude change, FY15 revs >+15%, and valuation."
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!