TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Last Friday, information relating to the upcoming 4.7 inch and 5.5 inch Apple iPhone 6 variants appeared online and now the pictures of the devices have also appeared online and show the batteries for both models. The cell on the 4.7 inch unit will be 1810mAh and the larger 5.5 inch iPhone 6 shows a capacity of 2915mAh.
However, the smaller iPhone which comes packed with a 1810mAh battery was leaked last month as well but this is the first time that we have had an idea about the capacity of the cell for the iPhone phablet.
If rumors out of Taiwan is to be believed than the 4.7 inch variant of the handset will be called the Apple iPhone 6, while the larger model will be known as the Apple iPhone 6L.
If details are to be spoken about the phone, the new pictures leaked on Friday also show the display panels for both iPhone versions. The larger model comes with a more rounded corner than what is seen on the 4.7 inch unit.
The larger display of the iPhone is also said to use a thinner and rounder designs and what is even better is that it is also coated with a sapphire crystal and is powered by a faster A8 chipset.
The new iPhones are reportedly said to be scheduled to debut at an Apple Media Event on September 9th. And Apple is also said to be preparing for new iPad models and a wearable fitness device for launch later this fall.