TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Apple has already started sending press invites for its September 10 event at which the company is expected to announce their next generation iPhones: iPhone 5S and 5C. On the other hand, while Apple executives in the U.S. will introduce the company's newest line of iPhones, the tech company is will supposedly host a parallel event in the Chinese capital, Beijing. The announcement was made to Chinese journalists recently, thereby kindling speculation hinting at a major announcement that the company would make in the Chinese market. Precisely, rumors are pointing towards collaboration between Apple and China's largest mobile carrier, China Mobile Ltd.
However, coming back to the colorful invites that hint at a multiple colored iPhones, the unveiling event will take place at Apple's headquarters in Cupertino, Silicon Valley. Moreover, rumors also hint at an updated iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S with a fingerprint scanner, faster processor and improved camera. As said earlier, the company may also reveal iPhone 5C (blue, green, yellow, white and pink color variant), a lower-cost version of the phone aimed at budget buyers in emerging markets such as China.
Another possibility according to the stream.wsj report is that the new handsets will go on sale in China when they do in other major markets. According to All Things Digital, reports, the event that would take place in China would be one of the three satellite launch events and would also feature a video stream or replay of the product launch. In the past, Apple has had similar events in London and Tokyo.
Looking at the recent reports, Apply might start selling their new phones in China and other markets at the same date. There is no information about the availability of new iPhones in India so far.