TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Samsung and Apple, the two monster giants in the smartphone business is having a rough time fighting legal battles against each other regarding their patents. While the recent reports suggest that Samsung is still at its best, gobbling most of the share from the market, followed by Apple who falls in the second best place.
However, Apple is trying out their best to compete with its rival Samsung by calling iPhone 5C a cheaper handset. But sadly, iPhone 5C didn't receive as much recognition from the Apple fans as it was expected. In fact, in India the handset was not taken seriously but on the contrary we saw iPhone 5S selling like hot cakes in the first week of this month.
However, today GizBot has come up with a hot deal on both these latest iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S in India. The deals come in the form of easy EMI options.
But before scrolling down into the deals, you must know the basic differences between the two devices. Of all the differences, the most important one that you should know is that the iPhone 5S comes with a fingerprint sensor called Touch ID and a latest A7 processor with 64 bit architecture. The iPhone 5C fails to have these two features incorporated in it. Check out the differences in the specs between the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C.
Take a look at the deals in the following slides: