- News Lt Gen Faiz Hameed to be next chief of Pakistan's spy agency ISI
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Bhuvneshwar goes off injured and replacement Shankar strikes first ball
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Apple iPhone 5C And iPhone 5S: Top 20 EMI Offers Deals Available in India for January 2014
Samsung and Apple, the two monster giants in the smartphone business is having a rough time fighting legal battles against each other regarding their patents. While the recent reports suggest that Samsung is still at its best, gobbling most of the share from the market, followed by Apple who falls in the second best place.
However, Apple is trying out their best to compete with its rival Samsung by calling iPhone 5C a cheaper handset. But sadly, iPhone 5C didn't receive as much recognition from the Apple fans as it was expected. In fact, in India the handset was not taken seriously but on the contrary we saw iPhone 5S selling like hot cakes in the first week of this month.
However, today GizBot has come up with a hot deal on both these latest iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S in India. The deals come in the form of easy EMI options.
But before scrolling down into the deals, you must know the basic differences between the two devices. Of all the differences, the most important one that you should know is that the iPhone 5S comes with a fingerprint sensor called Touch ID and a latest A7 processor with 64 bit architecture. The iPhone 5C fails to have these two features incorporated in it. Check out the differences in the specs between the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C.
Take a look at the deals in the following slides: