TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Apple iWatch Could Come Sporting LG-built OLED display in 2014
Apple may have been in the news all this while for its new iPhone and iPad, but that's not all the news for which the company has been highlighted in recent times. Apparently, the upcoming wearable smartwatch from the company called iWatch has also been in news, and more news is here now to follow up on that.
According to reports, Apple's upcoming iWatch, that's massively rumored to arrive this year some time down the line, could arrive sporting an OLED display that's made by LG.
As suggested via a recent report from Korean publication Naver, LG is once again rumored to emerge as the sole supplier of flexible displays for Apple's upcoming iWatch.
Noticed first by GforGames, the report is currently backing a rumor from January suggesting that LG would be supplying a 1.52-inch plastic OLED display for Apple.
Naver, according to 9To5Mac, "has also indicated that Apple will launch its iWatch in both 1.3-inch and 1.5-inch sizes, which corroborates previous rumors that the device will ship in different sizes for men and women."
The report also speaks about how Apple also intends to sell up to 9 million iWatch units and plans to launch the device later this year.