TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
After the death of Steve Jobs, Apple has changed a lot. The hit device maker is not coming up with so-called magical device since iPad. This week only, the Cupertino-based tech giant revealed iOS 7.
Apple is yet to announce iPhone 5S, the sequel to last year's sleeper hit- iPhone 5. Multiple reports suggest that iPhone 5S is not coming before October. On the other hand, Samsung Galaxy S4 is selling very well on the cost of Apple. It is believed that Apple has already finalized design of iPhone 6 with 4.7-inch display. However, at this moment it is rather difficult to confirm the existence of large sized iPhone.
Earlier this year during the earnings meet Tim Cook clearly told that competitors have made compromises on resolution, white balance, color quality, longevity and portability. Apple is not in a mood to announce large size phone at the moment.
"My view continues to be that the iPhone 5 has the absolute best display in the industry, and we always strive to create the very best display for our customers". - Tim Cook
Now according to a report by Reuters, Apple is planning to introduce two large display ducked iPhone next year. One would have a display size of 4.7-inch, while other is even bigger with 5.7-inches. Currently, Apple is in talks with suppliers.
"They constantly change product specifications almost to the final moment, so you're not really sure whether this is the final prototype," said one person with direct knowledge of the matter. - Reuters
The report also sheds light on $99 low cost iPhone. The phone should be announced next year. This year Apple will bring iPhone 5S with fingerprint sensor and affordable iPhone.
In Indian Apple tasted success, when the company introduced EMI schemes to sell iPhones in the country. The latest version of iPhone costs Rs. 45,500. Business Standard reports that Apple now set to extent EMI offers and cash back schemes on Macbook Air, Macbook Pro and iMacs. Apple hopes to sell more Macs in India by introducing attractive schemes on Macs and iPhones. Stay tuned to GizBot.