TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
Apple is planning to announce new iPhones on September 10. The press invite received by number of International publications confirmed that Apple will indeed announce something new. However, the media invite clearly sheds on the color nature of soon to be announced iPhone 5C or a brand new Apple TV.
Reportedly, Apple could announce an updated Apple TV( via GigaOM) alongside long rumored iPhones. It had been speculated that on September 10, Apple would announce a new iPhone. For the past few years, Apple continues to choose September, as the best month to update iPhone. Last year, the Cupertino-based tech titan launched iPhone 5.
But this year, Apple has planned to offer more devices to consumers. In a blog post shared by US-based trade intelligence platform Panjiva, stated that Apple might announce its long rumored and speculated Apple TV.
Refreshed Apple TV
It could be the new version of current selling box or "Apple long-rumored TV focused product ". Further the blog post, sheds light on the original bill of landing data from the department of home security, US. Here's an excerpt from the original blog post.
· On August 25th, Apple received a shipment described as "Set Top Box with Communication Function" from BYD Precision Manufacture in Shenzhen, China.
· On August 18th, Apple received another shipment, again from BYD, described as "Set Top Boxes."
· And on August 11th, Apple received its first shipment from BYD of "Set Top Box with Communication Function."
Few days back, Apple slashed prices of second hand (or refurbished) Apple TV in US. In India the tech giant is selling Apple TV for Rs. 8295
The press invite sent to media is seen as more connected to iPhone launch. The event is scheduled at 10am Pacific time. The iPhone 5S is said to feature fingerprint sensor for the first time. It will have a 4-inch IGZO Retina display. The phone will be powered by new A7x chipset. Apple will also show the final version of iOS 7. The Beta version of iOS 7 is available for quite some time. It is said that Apple could announce 128GB variant of iPhone 5S on September 10. The makers are planning to add more color options: Gold and Graphite colored iPhones are expected to be announced next week. The biggest attraction of iPhone 5S would be its 12MP rear facing camera.
Besides Apple iPhone 5S, a low cost iPhone is also expected to be launched. In countries like India and China, the tech titan has failed to increase it reach. To address the issue, Apple will likely to release a mid ranged iPhone or iPhone 5C. The phone will be similar to iPhone 5 minus metal casing. The device will be made of plastic. Several leaks in the past had suggested that Apple would discontinue current gen iPhone in place to iPhone 5C. The handset is said to be made available in multiple colors. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.