TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Apple To Launch iOS 7.1 Update at an Event in March 2014
Last year when iOS 7 was released, iPhone users across the world rejoiced the company's move. Why not, as the device got ample number of new functionalities through the update. Now again the company is planning to release the 7.1 version of the update for the users. However, this is just a minor update compared to the last year's major one. The Cupertino giant is reportedly said to release the update sometime in March.
Earlier this month, information pertaining to the iOS 7.1 beta 5 version was leaked online. But this is not the first time it's heard about. The same version has been in beta testing for a couple of months now. Last time it was heard of, it was back in November 2013. However, now the latest report suggests that the final version of the update will come soon.
However, while it isn't expected to include any exciting new features, it will indeed bring with it some bug fixes, performance improvements, user interface tweaks in the Phone app and a better version of the iOS Calendar app. Earlier rumors suggests some improvement also in the company's voice-assistant app called Siri.
There are no confirmed info relating to the areas where the update would bring improvements. But the update will be released at public event to be held in March where the company will possibly show-off its next-generation Apple TV.