TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Last year when iOS 7 was released, iPhone users across the world rejoiced the company's move. Why not, as the device got ample number of new functionalities through the update. Now again the company is planning to release the 7.1 version of the update for the users. However, this is just a minor update compared to the last year's major one. The Cupertino giant is reportedly said to release the update sometime in March.
Earlier this month, information pertaining to the iOS 7.1 beta 5 version was leaked online. But this is not the first time it's heard about. The same version has been in beta testing for a couple of months now. Last time it was heard of, it was back in November 2013. However, now the latest report suggests that the final version of the update will come soon.
However, while it isn't expected to include any exciting new features, it will indeed bring with it some bug fixes, performance improvements, user interface tweaks in the Phone app and a better version of the iOS Calendar app. Earlier rumors suggests some improvement also in the company's voice-assistant app called Siri.
There are no confirmed info relating to the areas where the update would bring improvements. But the update will be released at public event to be held in March where the company will possibly show-off its next-generation Apple TV.