TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Apple To Unleash 4.7 Inch and 5.7 Inch iPhones in 2014 [Report]
Apple is showing no signs of slowdown, despite the failure in sales of iPhone 5C compared to the predecessor. However, the iPhone 5S continues to outperform peers at times when global brands like LG and Huawei have failed to sell enough flagship handsets.
Talking about Apple, this year could prove to be amongst the best periods for CEO Tim Cook and his team. The tech world have been hearing rumors around the coming of large-sized iPhone 6 later this year.
Today, according to a published report, Apple is expected to unleash two models of iPhone this year. The street is abuzz with rumors that the Cupertino-based giant could launch a 4.7-inch iPhone, and another model with a whooping 5.7-inch display. Multiple Foxconn representatives have revealed that both the upcoming models to have large displays.
Although the exact details around devices are unknown, so take this rumor as a pinch of salt. Also, both the forthcoming iPhone models will also come with some sort of biometric sensors, which we can say they are similar to the current gen TouchID fingerprint sensor. Apple's iPhone 5S is the first iOS device to have a built-in finger-print sensor.
The idea of having bigger screen phone is not new. Industry's leading analysts' have already indicated that Apple would be announcing a bigger screen iPhone later this year. Apple jumping into phablet market with an upcoming 5.7-inch iPhone seems to be a part of long term strategy.
This again proves that Apple is keeping a tap on its competitors, especially, Samsung. The South Korean giant has made an undisputable reputation in the handset business with hits like Galaxy Note 3 and Samsung Galaxy S4.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!