TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
The rumor mill is already churning out multiple reports about Apple's next flagship smartphone, currently dubbed as the iPhone 6.
The iPhone 5S is already become 6 months old, so it is obvious to expect the next iteration to the device later this year.
A new report straight out of Japan has now come up adding fuel to the rumors which suggest that Apple will launch the iPhone 6 in two screen sizes in September.
According to Japanese business newspaper Nikkei, Apple is currently planning to launch the iPhone 6 with 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch models in September, both larger than the current generation.
The report, further, claims that Apple component suppliers have already "apparently begun" manufacturing sensors and display parts.
Few days back, UBS analyst Steve Milunovich had been quoted saying that Apple had dropped the idea of launching a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 model.
Back in 2013, Nikkei also claimed that Apple will launch two versions of the next-gen iPhone: one with a 4.7-inch display and the other with a 5.5-inch screen.
Last week, a well known tech site reported that the iPhone 6 will have a higher resolution than the retina displays. At the same time, Apple Insider believes that Apple has already hired GT Advanced Technologies to produce Sapphire glass, instead of Gorilla Glass, which Apple currently uses in its iPhone screens.
From what we've known for far, Apple is expected to launch the iPhone 6 later this year around September time frame. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!