- 2 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 5 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 9 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 10 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Apple To Unleash Next-Gen iPhone in September in Two Sizes [Report]
The rumor mill is already churning out multiple reports about Apple's next flagship smartphone, currently dubbed as the iPhone 6.
The iPhone 5S is already become 6 months old, so it is obvious to expect the next iteration to the device later this year.
A new report straight out of Japan has now come up adding fuel to the rumors which suggest that Apple will launch the iPhone 6 in two screen sizes in September.
According to Japanese business newspaper Nikkei, Apple is currently planning to launch the iPhone 6 with 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch models in September, both larger than the current generation.
The report, further, claims that Apple component suppliers have already "apparently begun" manufacturing sensors and display parts.
Few days back, UBS analyst Steve Milunovich had been quoted saying that Apple had dropped the idea of launching a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 model.
Back in 2013, Nikkei also claimed that Apple will launch two versions of the next-gen iPhone: one with a 4.7-inch display and the other with a 5.5-inch screen.
Last week, a well known tech site reported that the iPhone 6 will have a higher resolution than the retina displays. At the same time, Apple Insider believes that Apple has already hired GT Advanced Technologies to produce Sapphire glass, instead of Gorilla Glass, which Apple currently uses in its iPhone screens.
From what we've known for far, Apple is expected to launch the iPhone 6 later this year around September time frame. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!