- News RRB JE CBT-1 rescheduled exam date, admit card released, website to check
- Movies Unda Box Office Collections 3 Days: Enjoys Fantastic First Weekend!
- Finance Facebook's Likely Introduction Of Crypto Pushes Bitcoin Price Above $9000
- Sports Woodland wins U.S. Open for maiden major after denying Koepka hat-trick
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Apple's iPhone5 to have NFC and mobile payment features
iPhone 5 is one among the most anticipated handset all over the world. The New Year is expecting this piece of innovation with some unique features. As we know that it will be featuring all the latest features which are not available in any mobile phone at present. Apple is looking forward to make a bigger leap in the mobile phone segment with the launch of Apple iPhone 5.
However, the latest news about this piece of innovation is that, iPhone 5 engineers are working on integrating NFC support to the handset. This is to leverage the mobile payment facilities for the users. But according to authorities to make this a success there is a requirement of support of large payment processing companies. Most preferred companies are Visa and MasterCard.
Even though there are expectations that the company is working on a contactless payment system, there are no official information available at this point of time. When asked to MasterCard authorities regarding this, there was no much information shared by them. Even Visa authorities also were trying to keep mum regarding this.
As far as Apple iPhone 5 is concerned, it is an elegant smartphone which will be featuring specifications such as 4 inches wide touch screen with all the modern facilities and enough work space. It is also anticipated that the handset will be supported with iOS which will also be powered with Quad-Core processor. According to the information available at this point of time, it is expected that there will be a 5 mega pixel camera in the iPhone 5, with higher resolution to capture attractive and elegant pictures.
Well, more details are yet to be known about this super piece of innovation and the details available at this point of time is also rumored. But, it is quite sure that under the hood there will be more specifications and features being prepared.
Anyway, the addition of new mobile payment application and NFC technology will give a new dimension to the gadget. It is also expected that this will help the users to plan more flexible and interesting shopping experience. The new gadget will be featuring more than the Apple iPhone 4S and will be featuring an advanced version of Siri. As we know Siri was already a revolution and with these latest mobile payment applications the new handset from the house of Apple is well set to revolutionize the mobile payment facilities.