TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Mobile World Congress time is like a carnival season for smartphone leaks. Anticipation mounts as news of leaks of upcoming handsets, run around like mice in the internet. People say most of the times, companies themselves are the ones responsible for the leaks. Well, building up hype always works and people always want to know that something, they aren't suppose to know, even though, it's just an illusion.
Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications expert Huawei is no different when it comes to leaks. The Chinese manufacturer's upcoming flagship device, Ascend P2 has had a lot of buzz surrounding it. New pictures of the hand set has surfaced, adding fuel to the already hyped up model-phone.
There is is still no confirmation as to, whether the specs are write or not, however GizChina reports have informed that Ascend P2 will run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and will sport a 4.5-inch IPS full HD 1080p display, 2GB of RAM, a 13MP camera, a massive 1.8MHz quad-core processor and a 3,000 mAh battery.
The spec sheet sure does look impressive, that is if it is true. It, certainly looks like a high end smartphone. The countdown for Mobile World Congress 2013, has already began. Now that we have seen these pics, there is a high chance of Huawei unveiling the smartphone in the big event.