TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Mobile World Congress time is like a carnival season for smartphone leaks. Anticipation mounts as news of leaks of upcoming handsets, run around like mice in the internet. People say most of the times, companies themselves are the ones responsible for the leaks. Well, building up hype always works and people always want to know that something, they aren't suppose to know, even though, it's just an illusion.
Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications expert Huawei is no different when it comes to leaks. The Chinese manufacturer's upcoming flagship device, Ascend P2 has had a lot of buzz surrounding it. New pictures of the hand set has surfaced, adding fuel to the already hyped up model-phone.
There is is still no confirmation as to, whether the specs are write or not, however GizChina reports have informed that Ascend P2 will run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and will sport a 4.5-inch IPS full HD 1080p display, 2GB of RAM, a 13MP camera, a massive 1.8MHz quad-core processor and a 3,000 mAh battery.
The spec sheet sure does look impressive, that is if it is true. It, certainly looks like a high end smartphone. The countdown for Mobile World Congress 2013, has already began. Now that we have seen these pics, there is a high chance of Huawei unveiling the smartphone in the big event.