TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Ascend W1: Huawei Windows Phone 8 Handset Official Press Photo Gets Leaked Online
News about several Windows Phone 8 handsets from major global manufacturers Nokia and HTC have been surfacing online regularly these days. With their release date approaching, one more smartphone vendor is all geared up to join the list of Windows Phone 8 handset manufacturers.
The talk is about Huawei, the Chinese handset maker is in rumors again and this time the most trusted Twitter user in the tech world @evleaks, who is well known for revealing image leaks of highly anticipated smartphones in the past has come up with the photos of Huawei Ascend W1 based on Windows Phone 8.
These high quality images indicate that the handset has borrowed some aspects of Nokia and HTC as it is seen in Cyan as in Lumia series and has a camera placement as in HTC One X.
Earlier there were reports claiming that Huawei will be launching two smartphones Ascend W1 and W2 into the market. Lately, with the alleged image leak of Ascend W1 revealing a colorful handset, there was partial confirmation that the handset could be released in November.
Going by the earlier reports, Ascend W1 will sport a 4 inch WVGA display, dual core 1.2GHz processor, 5MP rear camera, VGA front facing camera, 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory and a 2,000mAh battery.
Also, the handset is predicted by tech experts to be a budget friendly smartphone and rumors suggest that it could have a price tag of $310 (approx. Rs 16,300).
However, there is no official confirmation about the same from Huawei and the tech enthusiasts would need to wait until the official launch of the smartphone to witness what all it has been stacked up with.