TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
The Consumer Electronics Show 2013 is just a couple of weeks away and numerous devices are ready to make first appearance at the event. At the same time, Huawei is also all set to unveil its flagship devices, out of which one them is the highly rumored Huawei Ascend D2 smartphone. Just a week ahead of the event, the highly anticipated next generation successor of D1 device has popped up online.
According to the latest image leaks, Huawei Ascend D2 features a number of improved specifications as compared to D1. The leaked images show that the new phablet has a 5 inch 1080p HD display, a 13 mega-pixel camera, 3,000mAh battery and a 1.5 GHz quad-core processor. The device runs on Android 4.1 and looks more rectangular with sharp edges than other recent Phablets like DROID and DNA.
Tech analysts assume the the new design is said to be inspired by Apple iPhone 5, however the camera resembles one of that in HTC One X. The images of D2 is said to have surfaced on the web following the release of a 6.1-inch phablet, the Huawei Ascend Mate, by the company. This 6.1-inch phablet is also expected to get revealed in CES 2013.
Standing as a direct rival to Galaxy Note 2, Huawei's 6.1-inch HD display phablet is said to be made of low-temperature polysilicon equipped with 4000mAh battery and a 1.8 quad-core processor. Further it will sport 2GB RAM, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system and many other impressive specs.
So here, it would be basically the Quad-Core battle between Huawei and Samsung, where the Chinese company would make an attempt to take head on against the highly popular Samsung Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2 with what it is claiming to have the fastest processor feature as compared to the smartphone king manufacturer.