TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
In November 2012, Nokia launched two new entry-level handsets - Asha 205 and Asha 206 and assured that the handsets will hit the retail shelves of the Indian market by the end of this year. Well, it can be said that the Finnish company did kept its promise, as Asha 205 has been recently spotted on Infibeam at a price of Rs 3,349 with discount and delivery options.
Nokia Asha 205 has a 2.4 inch LCD display with 320 x 240 pixel resolution, VGA rear camera, 10MB free user memory, microSD card slot supporting up to 32GB additional storage, GPRS/EDGE, Bluetooth v2.1 with EDR, 3.5mm audio jack connector and a 1,020 mAh BL-5C battery offering 11 hours talk time and 608 hours standby.
Besides, impressive specifications and Facebook button, Asha 205 has some advanced and exclusive features onboard to make it stand ahead of the crowded budget handset market segment.
Further, Nokia Asha 205 is the first phone to come with Slam feature, which helps consumers to share multimedia content including photos, videos, music and more with friends in close proximity almost instantly. Also, as per the company statement, with Slam consumers can pair devices via Bluetooth without the necessity of pairing the devices.