TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Gameloft's Asphalt 8, which was launched for iOS and Android devices last month for Rs. 55, has now been made free on Apple devices for a limited time. Starting today, you can pick the game up at no cost on your iPhones, iPods and iPads.
So if you own either of those iOS devices, you shouldn't be reading this. Instead you should be running through the iTunes store to initiate the download before the weekend's up, after which it will be a paid app again.
Talking about the game, Asphalt 8 Airborne is a blessing to all mobile gamers. It offer a fine mix of fast cars, gorgeous graphics and more action than you can handle. Compared to its predecessors, the game packs better graphics and much more immersive game play. Players get to drive a host of new cars from the world's most leading manufacturers. We're talking about names like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Cadillac and more. However, not everything is life is perfect, and so the game has obligatory in-app purchases that will annoy most people.
For more updates on mobile games, you can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the web.