TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Asus Zenfone C Spotted Online: Could Come Powered by Intel Processor
Asus has already shown off its latest Zenfone series of smartphones this year at the International Consumer Electronics Show 2014 held back in January. But the Taiwan-based smartphone maker is yet to make the series available in the market globally. The devices consist of Zenfone 4, 5 and 6. The company could be planning on the release by now but until then it looks like Asus wants the fans to take their focus on the other device that has leaked online.
Words are out that Asus is making plans to add one more smartphone to the Zenfone series. The recent leak suggests that it would be dubbed as the Zenfone C. The alleged information comes courtesy of the Eeevolution.it. But this doesn't mean that we know everything about the device.
On the contrary, there isn't any information about the device but only the name. Owing to the lack of details about the specs, we can only make logical guesses.
Since the Zenfone C also falls in the Zenfone series it is most probably going to use the Intel processor. This can be said because the company has a long-term relation with Intel when it comes to using the very chipsets on its devices.
And if the device is going to be cheaper than the models that were unveiled at the CES 2014 then it could be using a lesser than 1.2GHz dual-core CPU which is integrated on Zenfone 4. But again, if the handset is meant to be a better than the same predecessor, it will have more than a 2GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2580 processor.
However, the company has not officially spoken about the device as of now. The price and availability is also not known at the moment.
Stay tuned to GizBot!