TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
American Telecom giant AT & T is all set to step into India. Yes, according to reports, AT & T is set to launch devices that are exclusively designed for people in India who wish to work outside of their office.
AT & T is all set to launch new devices that make the computing process easier & more intuitive. In addition to this, there are also plans to launch 3G enabled smart phones that would run on latest AT & T technology.
The reports also states that AT & T expects to reach out to at least 250 million people by 2015. Through this, many opportunities are set to knock at the company's door. These opportunities include merger with various Indian telcos.
Thus, we can say that mobile phone users in India are in for a treat starting this season. Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.