TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
American Telecom giant AT & T is all set to step into India. Yes, according to reports, AT & T is set to launch devices that are exclusively designed for people in India who wish to work outside of their office.
AT & T is all set to launch new devices that make the computing process easier & more intuitive. In addition to this, there are also plans to launch 3G enabled smart phones that would run on latest AT & T technology.
The reports also states that AT & T expects to reach out to at least 250 million people by 2015. Through this, many opportunities are set to knock at the company's door. These opportunities include merger with various Indian telcos.
Thus, we can say that mobile phone users in India are in for a treat starting this season. Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.