- Finance Shriram Transport Nosedives After Reports Of Piramal Selling Stake
- News After TRS, Congress now faces BJP trouble in Telangana
- Movies Radhika Pandit Calls Yash Their Baby Daughter's Superhero! Shares An Adorable Pic On Father's Day
- Sports Cavani: Uruguay ready to fight for Copa America glory
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
AT & T all set to come to India
American Telecom giant AT & T is all set to step into India. Yes, according to reports, AT & T is set to launch devices that are exclusively designed for people in India who wish to work outside of their office.
AT & T is all set to launch new devices that make the computing process easier & more intuitive. In addition to this, there are also plans to launch 3G enabled smart phones that would run on latest AT & T technology.
The reports also states that AT & T expects to reach out to at least 250 million people by 2015. Through this, many opportunities are set to knock at the company's door. These opportunities include merger with various Indian telcos.
Thus, we can say that mobile phone users in India are in for a treat starting this season. Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.