TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Taiwanese phone maker HTC may have diapponted many by not bringing an ICS update on their Inspire 4G / Desire HD smartphone. However, the company has announced recently that the AT&T Inspire 4G users will soon receive an update notification on their device for the UI upgradation for their HTC Inspire smartphone.
At the same time, consumers also have an option to download the RUU direct from the HTC website. As noted on their support site, the update will bring the following new features to your handset as well as some bug fixes and improvements.
- HTC Sense 3.0
- Task Manager
- AT&T Address Book
- Call optimization improvements (fewer dropped calls)
- Improved security functionality
- SMS/MMS Thread -- Contact Display Fix
- Background Data Use Improvement
Please note that the users who download the RUU will need HTC Sync installed and will lose all the current data stored in the device. However, one can just wait for the OTA update to arrive for a smarter upgradation.
For your information, HTC Inspire 4G features include 4.3 inches screen display size, LCD capacitive touchscreen having a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, corning gorilla glass, 8 megapixel rear camera, video recording at 720p, 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system.
The Android smartphone is powered by 1230 mAh standard lithium-ion battery capable of providing 6 hours of talktime and 372 hours of standby time. The connectivity features in the device include USB, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.