TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Looks like Karbonn A111 has a new competitor as Indian mobile manufacturer Byond Tech has launched their new phablet, B66.
Affordable devices are a sight for sour eyes, aren't they? Tech media world has talked about the demand for low cost handsets in Indian markets, innumerable times. Analysts can not stop stressing on this fact as a handful of Indian mobile manufactures are coming up with numerous budget handsets. Coming back to B66 the new Dual-Sim based Android-phablet will be an another worthy addition to the long list of low cost large display smartphones in the Indian market.
Coming to the specifications, B66c omes with a 5-inch display and runs Android 4.0 aka Ice Cream Sandwich OS. The phone is powered by a 1.2 GHz Cortex A8 processor and comes with 512 MB RAM, internal storage capacity of 4 GB, microSD slot, 8 MP rear camera and 0.3 MP front-facing camera for video calls. The phone will support Wi-Fi, 3G, USB, Bluetooth, GPS and G-Sensor. As for battery support Byond B66 will pack a 2,600 mAh battery. The Byond B66 phablet is said to be priced at Rs.11499 and has been spotted on Flipkart but is in not available status.
Competition wise, B66 will fall in the lines with Canvas 2, Zync Z5, Karbonn's upcoming A111, Lava Iris 501 and low cost phablets present in the market.