TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Beetel has just launched its latest touch screen handset GD 777. One of the attractive features of Beetel GD 777 is its capacitive touch screen offering an advanced user experience. This 3.5” full touch screen mobile phone is made available in the Indian market at a very affordable rate of about Rs.5, 500/-. The pricing is done to make it affordable to the masses.
[superchart id=5 posts=384]
Some other features of Beetel GD 777 include the following:
- Dual Sim provision
- Support for Polyphonic, MP3 Ringtones
- Video Capture facility
- Internet surfing and video streaming capabilities
- Enhanced downloading capabilities
- Camera with Digital Zoom
- TFT Display Technology
- Dual Standby
In addition to all these features, Beetel GD 777 is also packed with a number of social networking as well as infotainment option like Facebook, Ibibo, and much more. Furthermore, GD 777 ensures easy browsing and downloading facilities. Messenger service and 3D games are also provided in this new innovation of Beetel.
GD 777 is all set to turn out to be a high-end featured handset which the mass audience desires to possess. This pioneering product is specifically designed to meet the requirements of the customers after a broad market research. The officials have taken intense care to club all the high end requisite features within the much reasonable price. Beetel is transforming its handset business to become a favourite brand of Indian masses, when it comes to affordable feature rich phones.