TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
The biggest news to be heard online about the very new sensation when it comes to the branded handsets and their upgrade for perfection is about the Nokia and its Symbian Belle update. Nokia will make available the update online on February 8th all the Nokia handsets based working on a Symbian ^3 platform. The list includes Nokia C6-01, C7, N8, X7, E6 and E7.
It was the Vietnam’s official page for Nokia that had something really interesting an information like this, that has now become a talk over the internet. It’s heard that the file size is kind of big and it needs to be downloaded directly to a pc from the internet. The users then will have to transfer the downloaded files to their Nokia handsets via the USB cable.
Symbian Belle update will feature a lot many qualities that will duly reflect in the handsets they are installed to. They come with handy utilities like a
- New status bar, six home screens
- Upgraded widgets for improved performance
The handsets from Nokia mentioned above are a bit new and for the older versions on Symbian, the update is going to be late. The listed models of Nokia however will soon have the updates available on the supported websites. For all those worrying about their Symbian^3 handsets of Nokia that doesn’t seem to be anywhere in the list, Nokia has assured their update very soon.
It’s reported officially that the next update for all the presently unattended devices will be made available by the end of this year or most probably by the beginning of next year. The updates for the phone are called under the name Carla, and this applies for all the Symbian devices. The changes mostly will be for the browser in the handset and also the widgets and sound in the devices. The sound will be Dolby surround.
Meanwhile it’s heard that Donna, is what they call the final version and it’s going to be exclusively for dual core processor handsets. After the final version update, the services will be made available till 2016 and after that it will be stopped.