TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
Samsung usually follows a strategy of announcing new color variants of its hot selling devices as it did with Galaxy S3 by introducing Garnet Red, Black and other variants a couple of months after launch.
It seems like now its the time for Galaxy Note 2 to get different color options as a Black color variant has been surfaced online. For those consumers who were bored of grey and white color options of the hottest selling phablet, the black option should be a welcome addition.
According to a report by AndroidSlash, an image of the phablet from Samsung has surfaced online showing the back side.
Going by earlier reports, a SamMobile report in November indicated that Galaxy Note 2 will be released in more color options including Amber Brown, Topaz Blue and Ruby Wine in 2013. The report also claimed that Galaxy S3 Mini will be released in additional colors such as Oynx Black, Garnet Red and Titan Grey.
As the Consumer Electronics Show 2013 is only a couple of weeks ahead and it will not be a surprise to see Samsung unveil these new colors at the event in Las Vegas.
As far as the specifications are concerned, the Galaxy Note successor features a 5.5 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution, 1.6GHz quad core processor, 2GB RAM, micro SD card slot supporting 32GB, 8MP rear camera, 1.9MP front camera, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth with A2DP and a massive 3,100 mAh Li-ion battery.
Running on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS, the Galaxy Note 2 comes in three different configurations - 16GB, 32GB and 64GB internal storage. Also, Galaxy Note 2 has an improved stylus with a rubbed tip for better touch response.