TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Samsung usually follows a strategy of announcing new color variants of its hot selling devices as it did with Galaxy S3 by introducing Garnet Red, Black and other variants a couple of months after launch.
It seems like now its the time for Galaxy Note 2 to get different color options as a Black color variant has been surfaced online. For those consumers who were bored of grey and white color options of the hottest selling phablet, the black option should be a welcome addition.
According to a report by AndroidSlash, an image of the phablet from Samsung has surfaced online showing the back side.
Going by earlier reports, a SamMobile report in November indicated that Galaxy Note 2 will be released in more color options including Amber Brown, Topaz Blue and Ruby Wine in 2013. The report also claimed that Galaxy S3 Mini will be released in additional colors such as Oynx Black, Garnet Red and Titan Grey.
As the Consumer Electronics Show 2013 is only a couple of weeks ahead and it will not be a surprise to see Samsung unveil these new colors at the event in Las Vegas.
As far as the specifications are concerned, the Galaxy Note successor features a 5.5 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution, 1.6GHz quad core processor, 2GB RAM, micro SD card slot supporting 32GB, 8MP rear camera, 1.9MP front camera, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth with A2DP and a massive 3,100 mAh Li-ion battery.
Running on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS, the Galaxy Note 2 comes in three different configurations - 16GB, 32GB and 64GB internal storage. Also, Galaxy Note 2 has an improved stylus with a rubbed tip for better touch response.