TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
What if BlackBerry 10 platform would support Google Play store? Chances are that, it could bring back the deteriorating glory of Blackberry back to its initially renowned status.
Giving the BlackBerry fans a ray of hope, some of the images of BlackBerry Z10 have surfaced online showing Google Play Store on its display. Obviously, if these images are to be believed, no one would be happier than those people who are consistently craving for more apps in their BB 10 handsets. Moreover, if the images turn out to be legit, the next BlackBerry OS update v10.2.1, would mean a direct access to the vast Android Play store from Google. However, the screenshots were later said to be a fake.
While the reports from n4bb.com also suggested that BlackBerry is in talks with Google to bring the Play Store to BlackBerry 10 devices. If this rumors turn out to be true and both the giant companies agree to bring the Google Play support to the, the long deprived and isolated BB devices would definitely get an access to a large app ecosystem which even Windows Phones are in need of.
More importantly, for Blackberry, the Google Play support (if it is true) might be the most effective means to gain back its market which is Android dominated in most of the countries.