TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
BlackBerry 10 will be launched officially by RIM at special press events in several cities around the world on January 30. The tech world is seeing more details regarding the upcoming operating system and the smartphones based on it almost everyday.
According to a recent CrackBerry report, the RIM training manuals have leaked revealing the specifications of BlackBerry 10 L-series smartphone. The leaked documentation is actually intended to educate the sales executives. The source has managed to grab a copy of the presentation and has posted it online for the tech world to see.
The latest leak of RIM's training document for the BlackBerry 10 platform has revealed that the iPhone 5 and Galaxy S3 rival from RIM will come in different region specific variants, however, all of them will house a 4.2 inch HD display with a resolution of 1280 x 768 pixels.
Further, the report suggests that the BlackBerry 10 L-series smartphone will have 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, 8MP rear camera, 2MP front facing camera and 1,800 mAh battery, however, there is no information on the processor and the presence of a micro SD card slot.
Claimed to arrive in four variants based on network capabilities and regional demands, BlackBerry 10 London will reportedly be the only non-4G option with the BlackBerry Liverpool, BlackBerry Laguna and BlackBerry Lisbon all hosting LTE technology compatible with their relevant sectors.
Speculated to be the first BlackBerry 10 device to launch with a full touchscreen display, BlackBerry 10 L-Series, also rumored as BlackBerry Z10 is expected to enter the realms of reality during RIM's global BlackBerry 10 launch later this month alongside the QWERTY keyboard touting BlackBerry 10 N-Series.