TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
RIM, the Canada based manufacturer has been teased for months with the promise that BB10 and new hardware was on its way to rescue the Blackberry platform from its cold dark place, where it has been for the last few years.
A recent Business Insider report cites a source claimed to be testing two variants of the handset - Verizon and AT&T branding, The report has revealed a photo of the upcoming Blackberry Z10 L-series smartphone with Verizon Wireless branding as been leaked along with iPhone 4S.
It also speculates the first impressions of the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone claiming that it will have a really nice build, rubbery back cover, great screen, snappy web browser with Flash support, integrated Evernote feature, new AppWorld store reminiscent to Google Play and more.
In a few weeks, RIM will hop onto the stage and show the world what it has been up to for the last two years. This should include a new version of the Blackberry OS that brings the platform up to a competitive level alongside new hardware and, as the image confirms, availability on multiple carriers.
The upcoming flagship BB10 phone looks like it will be launching on both AT&T and Verizon Wireless with LTE support on both networks.
On January 30th the wait will be over, and Blackberry enthusiasts will have something to celebrate. Having the Z10 show up on both Verizon Wireless and AT&T is a big deal for RIM when it comes to the market.