TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Following the BlackBerry A10 Aristo's recent specs leak, images of the same device has now hit the online world. Thanks to the folks over at BGR who posted the image of the smartphone along with the screenshot of its system information showing it running BlackBerry version 10.2.0.552.
According to the previous specs leak, the BlackBerry A10 will feature a 5-inch Super AMOLED display that would offer a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. In addition, there's said to be a dual-core processor and a separate graphics processor as well. No wonder when BlackBerry will come up to quad core.
However, manufactures like Samsung and Apple are long way ahead from BB and it is obvious that Blackberry will have to make the BlackBerry A10 as best as it can. No only to follow the two mobile manufacturing giants but also to generate it's lost profit in the past 2Q this year.
The BlackBerry A10 is also reported to come with 2GB RAM and the device is reportedly being focused towards gaming and power in general, and features a touchscreen display rather than a iconic QWERTY keyboard.
Talking about the other BlackBerry 9720 design, its back panel is quite similar to the BlackBerry Q10 device, and overall it is more rounded in nature than the company's other phones.
Moreover, BlackBerry 9720 can be called a refreshed variant of Q10 and in the similar way the A10 a refreshed variant of Z10.