TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
BlackBerry A10 aka Aristo has been hitting the online world with a series of leaks and rumors. Now again, it has appeared online showing the handset in a number of images. The Canadian manufacturer has carefully planned to bring the lesser variant of Q10 in India recently and now without breaking the pace, A10 has popped up again.
However, according to the reports, it looks like this time BlackBerry is surely making a beast out of A10. BlackBerry Aristo is said to come with a standard 5 inch size beating the full touchscreen overpriced Z10's 4.2 inch display size and Obviously, once can clearly see it in the leaked images below in the slides.
The most leaked A10 is much larger also seems to carry a different design and the back panel of the Aristo comes with an AT&T logo obviously making it clear that it will be carried by AT&T. Reports also hints at the slightly thicker modification of the A10 that would come to Verizon Wireless as well.
Not only that but the BlackBerry A10 has been stuck to the leaks because recently, the specs of the same handset also leaked. According to the leakge, the BlackBerry A10 will sport a 5-inch, 720p OLED screen offering 295 ppi pixel density. The smartphone is said to come packed with a 1.7GHz dual core Snapdragon S4 Pro.
The rear camera is said to come with an 8-megapixel with flash and 2 MP camera will be stuffec on the front side. The leaked specs also suggest the LTE and 3G support along with NFC, USB and HDMI port.
The most surprising part is that the handset is said to feature BlackBerry 10.2. the A10 will also feature 2GB RAM support and 16GB of internal storage (expandable via up to 64GB microSD cards). It will be powered by a larger 2,800mAh battery.
Perhaps, a picture would explain more than a thousand words. Thus here below in the sliders, we have posted all the recently leaked images of the BlackBerry A10 handset.