TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 4 Army Personnel, Including Major Martyred In Encounter With JeM Terrorists In Pulwama, J&K
- West Indies Batsman Chris Gayle To Retire From ODIs After World Cup
- The First-Ever Maruti 800 Delivered To Customer Gets Restored After 26 Years
- Apple Might Launch RED Variants Of iPhone XS And XS Max
- Earn Interest Of Upto 9% On These Bank Deposits
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Ranveer Reacts To Will Smith’s Praise For Gully Boy!
- Anavila Misra On Slow Fashion And Her Latest Travel-inspired Collection
In what can be termed as the coming together of giants, smartphone manufacturing major Blackberry and Automobile manufacturing major Ferrari have joined hands. This collaborations is for the development of a smartphone named Blackberry Bold 9700 Ferrari edition.
Blackberry had earlier collaborated with another Automobile manufacturing giant Porsche and was hugely successful.
The Blackberry Bold 9970 Ferrari has identical hardware as that of the Blackberry's earlier offering, the Bold 9700. The hardware specifications are as follows:
- 2.44inch TFT Display having a resolution of 480X640 pixels
- Blackberry 5.0 OS that can be upgraded to the blackberry 6.0
- 3.15MP rear camera
- 624 MHz mobile processor
- 256 MB RAM
This smartphone is available in two colour variants namely Yellow and Red. The pricing details of the Blackberry Bold 9700 Ferrari are not known at this point in time. It remains to be seen whether Blackberry collaborates with any other Automobile giant. For the moment it is just Ferrari for you.