TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
BlackBerry made handsets aren't demanded by users anymore. BlackBerry's last big ticket phone, the BlackBerry Z30 died quickly due to ongoing turbulence in the company's paradise. Nonetheless, the BBM maker could be planning to launch a cheap smartphone in the near future.
The rumored handset is part of C-series, though, a published report in the
The BlackBerry Z5 would pack a 4.2-inch HD display. It would also feature a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset and a 5MP rear-facing camera. The specifications are rumored one, so take this rumor as a pinch of salt.
Back in September, BBin.in reported that BlackBerry C series handset would bea cheaper BB10 OS running handset. Codenamed Americano, the BlackBerry 10 OS smartphone is a low-cost full touch screen phone. The report also stated that the phone would sport a 4.2-inch display having a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. No world on the device availability or release date in the near future.
Also read- BlackBerry Q5: Hands on Review
BlackBerry is currently concentrating on enterprise markets. There are more chances to see the BlackBerry C series handset might have been scrapped.
The Canadian manufacturer repeatedly said that the company will never launch a phone costing $100. There was a time when BlackBerry used to enjoy a stable market share across the globe. Now the situation is completely different.
The recent data released by International Data Corporation (IDC) clearly shows that BlackBerry sold over 68,000 handsets in the July-September Q3 quarter. This means that, Indian consumers no more purchasing BlackBerry phones. BlackBerry should consider an affordable BB 10 OS phone on the lines of Motorola Moto G, a 4.5-inch HD waterproof phone with a quad-core processor.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!