TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
BlackBerry has been rumored to announce the BlackBerry Classic, alongside the BlackBerry Passport , on September 24. The QWERTY-keypad ducked BlackBerry Classic, for instance, was most recently appeared in a leaked image that showed the upcoming smartphone.
However today, what appears to the specs sheet of the BlackBerry Classic has leaked online, notably, the phone's camera. According to a new rumor, the BlackBerry Classic will come fitted with a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera.
It is learnt that BlackBerry is currently testing a 13MP back camera to see if it will be able to record videos in 4K format. So far there's no way to verify this claim, but a 13MP would be at par with current high-end phones.
Reports in the recent past have claimed BlackBerry's would come with a 3.5-inch display, a 1.5 GHz Snapdragon 400 processor and 2GB of RAM.
BlackBerry is currently preparing to announce two of the company's most important ambitious smartphones yet. The forthcoming phones are the company's response to established handset players like Apple and Samsung.
BlackBerry's last flagship device, the Q10, hasn't lived up to expectations. The upcoming BlackBerry Classic is said to replace the mighty Q10 handset, which was launched last year at an insane price of Rs. 45,000.
Other than the BlackBerry Classic, the Canadian phone maker will officially unveil the BlackBerry Passport. The handset features an odd looking 4.5-inch screen with a resolution of 1,440 x 1,440-pixels, a quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor, 3GB of RAM, 13MP camera and a large battery inside.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!