TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Canadian smartphone maker, despite the odds that its facing in the market, has not lost hope for its smartphones. Instead the company has been trying its level best to replenish its lost glory. It has been quite ornamental in keeping up the brand name alive via its instant messaging app BBM, which it launched for almost all major platforms.
The QWERTY smartphone maker has also been trying to come up with the best of the devices as possible. Now the latest leak pertaining to one of the company's handset dubbed as Kopi has appeared online. This is not the first time that the device has appeared online. Less than a month's time the device has been spotted online but that time the image leak was not as meaniningful as this one which has now appeared.
The smartphone is not a premium handset and will most likely be somewhat like BlackBerry Q5 as it looks similar to it. To be precise, the Kopi features a squarish 3.2-inch display and a full-fledged QWERTY keyboard below the display.
It is reportedly said that the device would come with a removable 2,100mAh battery which is a pretty decent capacity for a low-end device. Thus it might be one of the most highlighted features in the phone when it will be released.
The device will come with a granulated surface back cover which will allow the users to get a tight grip on the device and probably won't allow the panel to attract fingerprints.
So far there is no information pertaining to the other specs and features of the handset. Also the pricing and availability of the device is not disclosed.