TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Blackberry London has undergone a major transformation. Yes, the design of the Blackberry London has been improved tremendously. In November 2011 the Blackberry London first surfaced online and since then rumor mills have been ringing continuously. But putting to rest all these speculations, Blackberry London is confirmed to get a design makeover. According to reports, the design of the Blackberry London is similar to that of R.I.M's tablet.
In addition to this, there are a lot of other changes made to the design as well.
The features that Blackberry London is expected to provide are:
- 3.7 inch touchscreen
- Blackberry 10 Operating System
- 1 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal memory
- Twin Cameras(8 Mega Pixel Front Camera, 2 Mega Pixel Rear Camera)
- 1.5 GHz TI OMAP dual core processor
Thus, the Blackberry London is all set to take the smartphone world by storm this season.