TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Blackberry London has undergone a major transformation. Yes, the design of the Blackberry London has been improved tremendously. In November 2011 the Blackberry London first surfaced online and since then rumor mills have been ringing continuously. But putting to rest all these speculations, Blackberry London is confirmed to get a design makeover. According to reports, the design of the Blackberry London is similar to that of R.I.M's tablet.
In addition to this, there are a lot of other changes made to the design as well.
The features that Blackberry London is expected to provide are:
- 3.7 inch touchscreen
- Blackberry 10 Operating System
- 1 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal memory
- Twin Cameras(8 Mega Pixel Front Camera, 2 Mega Pixel Rear Camera)
- 1.5 GHz TI OMAP dual core processor
Thus, the Blackberry London is all set to take the smartphone world by storm this season.