TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Despite steering a sinking ship, the management at Blackberry seem as resilient as ever. The company had launched its latest handset, the Z30, earlier in Malaysia last month. It has now called for an event at Delhi on October 24th, allowing us to believe that the Canadian smartphone maker will launch the handset in India on that day. The Z30 might be priced at around Rs.45,000.
The smartphone is also known as the A10 or as a aprt of the A-Series under the code name 'aristo'. There is also wide spread speculation that the device will be one among the many announcements that the smartphone maker will make on the big day.
The Blackberry Z30 will run the company's latest Blackberry 10 OS version 10.2. It will use a 5-inch Super AMOLED display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. For imaging, you will find a 8 megapixel rear camera and 2 MP front camera. For processing, it will use a 1.7 GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro processor along with 2GB of RAM. It has a 2880 mAh capacity removable battery. The phone comes with 16GB of internal memory and there's a microSD slot that will allow expansion up to 64GB.
A few weeks ago, BlackBerry revealed that it had agreed to a 4.7 billion dollar sale to a consortium led by Fairfax Financial. Subject to a six-week period of due diligence, the deal is expected to be completed by November 4.
The upcoming Blakcberry Z30 will have to fight off competition from Apple's iPhone 5S, which will be available to Indian consumers starting November 1st.