TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Despite steering a sinking ship, the management at Blackberry seem as resilient as ever. The company had launched its latest handset, the Z30, earlier in Malaysia last month. It has now called for an event at Delhi on October 24th, allowing us to believe that the Canadian smartphone maker will launch the handset in India on that day. The Z30 might be priced at around Rs.45,000.
The smartphone is also known as the A10 or as a aprt of the A-Series under the code name 'aristo'. There is also wide spread speculation that the device will be one among the many announcements that the smartphone maker will make on the big day.
The Blackberry Z30 will run the company's latest Blackberry 10 OS version 10.2. It will use a 5-inch Super AMOLED display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. For imaging, you will find a 8 megapixel rear camera and 2 MP front camera. For processing, it will use a 1.7 GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro processor along with 2GB of RAM. It has a 2880 mAh capacity removable battery. The phone comes with 16GB of internal memory and there's a microSD slot that will allow expansion up to 64GB.
A few weeks ago, BlackBerry revealed that it had agreed to a 4.7 billion dollar sale to a consortium led by Fairfax Financial. Subject to a six-week period of due diligence, the deal is expected to be completed by November 4.
The upcoming Blakcberry Z30 will have to fight off competition from Apple's iPhone 5S, which will be available to Indian consumers starting November 1st.