TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
BlackBerry recently launched it's high-end QWERTY keypad smartphone, BlackBerry Q10 at Rs. 44,990. Now the company in order to promote sales for the device, is offering gift card worth Rs 5,000 to American Express (Amex) credit card users. The offer to be valid on purchase of the smartphone form June 12 to July 3.
"We are going to start an offer for American Express Card customers buying Blackberry Q10 from tomorrow. Under this we will give them a gift card worth Rs 5,000 which they can use to buy any product at any store across country and even online that accepts Amex card," BlackBerry India's Marketing Director Ashish Gupta said.
BlackBerry introduced 0% EMI scheme for BlackBerry Z10 and Curve 9220. According to the scheme consumers can purchase Z10 at Rs. 4,799/- per month for 9 months and Rs. 799 per month for 12 months, for the Curve 9220. American Express offer is the first offer pushed by the company to Q10.
Let's have quick recap of the smartphone...
BlackBerry Q10 comes with a 3.1 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 720 resolution at 330 PPI and also has Touch On Lens. The Q10 sports a 8MP rear camera with LED flash, Auto Focus, 5X digital zoom along with 1080p HD video recording and 2MP front facing camera for video chat. The device is powered by a dual-core Snapdragon S4 Plus, Cortex-A9 processor dialed to 1.5GHz and is backd by 2GB RAM. The Q10 has an internal storage capacity of 16GB which is again expandable up to 64GB via microSD card.
Regarding connectivity, it offers WiFi, 4G, 3G GPS, NFC, microUSB, microHDMI, Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy, 4G LTE. Other features include BlackBerry 10 OS, PowerVR SGX544, BlackBerry maps, and the device is powered by Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery.