TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Trying to gain some momentum after the failure of the first two BB10 devices viz. BlackBerry Z10 and Q10 globally, Canadian QWERTY smartphone manufacturer came up with a mid-range handset called the BlackBerry Q5 last year. The company initially launched the handset at Rs. 24,990 and it got pretty well in the market compared to the company's high end Z10 and Q10 smartphones.
Now, calling it a 'New Year Bonanza' BlackBerry has recently launched an offer which gives consumers an opportunity to buy the same Q5 handset at the discounted price of Rs. 19,990 which is Rs. 5,000 lesser than the initial price tag. The BlackBerry Q5 looks are similar to Q10, while there are minute differences between the keypads of the two devices.
The Q5 comes with a 3.1 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display offering a resolution of 720 x 720 pixels and 328 PPI pixel density. Further, it runs on BlackBerry 10.1 OS and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core processor clocked at 1.2 GHz coupled with 2GB of RAM. The handset houses a 5 MP rear camera whch is capable of shooting at 2592 х 1944 pixels quality and is equipped with autofocus and LED flash. There is also a presence of a front facing 2 MP camera. Talking about connectivity, BlackBerry Q5 features a single SIM, 2G, 3G, GPRS, SPEED, WLAN, Bluetooth, microUSB v2.0 and NFC.
Other features include 8 GB internal storage capacity, expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card and a non-removable Li-Ion 2180 mAh battery that offers a 12.5 hours of talk time on 3G and 10 hours on 2G while the standby time rates at 14 days on 3G. Meanwhile, the BlackBerry Q5 is available in three colors, red, white and black color variant.